We built our new home in 1973 when we moved to our current location from the basement of the county courthouse. In 1983 the Agricultural Wing was added to the building. The conceptual work was done by local artist, Charles Beck, who worked with numerous volunteers to create these wonderful exhibits.
Main Building Exhibits:
Trapping & Trading
One-room rural school
Carlson Log Cabin
Main Street 1910′s
Train Station, Livery, Saloon, Hardware Shop, Bank, Drug Store, Millinery, Jewelry, Photography Studio, Barber, Dentist and much more.
Chicken Scratch Theatre feature video: "Changes and Challenges: This Great Field of Agriculture"
Questions about this web site? Contact our Webmaster.